Build Relationships. Create Connections. Welcome to a community where relationships matter. We’re united by not only our passion for skiing, but also by shared experiences. We know each other’s names, we do dish crew together, we listen to one another and support each other. We’re on this journey together.
Whether you’re a boarding or day student, an international student or a Mad River Valley local, a new student or a veteran, our tight-knit community will make you feel at home.
In Case You Were Wondering
- Everybody does dishes.
- Teachers, coaches, and administrators go by their first names.
- Students choose their own advisors.
- We don’t have snow days.
- Community service is required — at least 40 hours of it.
- One day a year is devoted to giving back. We’re out and about together building trails, packing food, and planting vegetables.
- We meet together as a community once a week during Assembly.
- Student-led clubs are welcome — bring your ideas.
- Parents are always welcome on campus.